All about Sri Lankan Actress, Actors, Model Girls and Boys. But not about Sex ...

Dilka Samanmali

Hi,I'm Dilka Samanmali. News Anchor & a media Correspondent/ Reporter. Also presenter of the locally popular Political Current Affair Program 360° on TV Derana. I have been working with “TV Derana” since year 2005. Besides Corresponding/reporting and news anchoring I am also an Investigative Journalist, producer/director of many news productions, and Script writer for the News Department for Ada Derana on TV Derana. My friends Call me Dili. I was Born on 04th of July. My hobbies are Reading books, traveling and photography. I have this great love for the environment and animals, so I have been an active member of Young Zoology Association (YZA) in Sri Lanka for the past 10 to 12 years. My favorite artists and Role models are Larry king , Oprah Winfrey, Mark Ferguson and Keanu Charles Reeves.

- Derana.lk



Dilka Samanmali Derana WallPaper



Sydney Opera House


Dilka Samanmali Derana Sydney Harbour Bridge


1 comment:

  1. Moko nangi belle sura deka thunak ellagena inne?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Sri Lanka Models is one of the best South Asian website for dedicated high quality images of actress and models.

Sri Lankan Models and Actress . Copyright 2008-2015 All Rights Reserved